The news of Pregnancy always creates a lot of excitement within the family members especially the parents, grandparents, relatives and friends. The expecting mother suddenly starts receiving a lot of advice on what she should eat, maternity clothes available in the market and what you should expect during these next nine months of pregnancy. Everyone wants to contribute and be a part of this new happy beginning, however the most exciting part is judging whether the little one is going to be a boy or a girl. Mostly Friends, Mothers and Grandmothers try to judge whether the baby was a boy or a girl through their own mythical methods which they themselves had gone through when they were having children.
In ancient times and even today some 5 cute myths which family members use to judge whether it's a Girl or a Boy.
1. The most cute and common myth is that when a mother experiences food cravings especially when it’s for sugary food, it is meant to be a girl however if the craving is more for salty food, than it's an indication that it's a boy.
2. Another legend is that if the mother grows more attractive during her pregnancy, the baby is more likely to be a boy and if she is getting tired and lethargic, she’s likely to have a girl.
3. Another common myth is that if the mother gains weight, Overall, she is likely to have a girl however if she gains weight around the stomach only, then she is likely to have a boy.
4. Morning sickness is also used to judge whether the baby is a boy or a girl. So, if the especting mother gets severe morning sickness then a girl was on the way
otherwise no morning sickness indicates a boy.
5. If the mother's Hair grows Fast, then it is considered to be a boy otherwise it’s
likely to be a girl.
All said & done, whether a girl or a boy, everyone wishes for a happy & healthy baby.